View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #619
Asteroid-Man
Ham Sammiches

Default Re: Batman Vs Superman Manips & Art - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroid-Man View Post
Let me know if you want the hi-res file or a wallpaper. Formatted for large sized printing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroid-Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.Steel View Post
coould you do an inverse of the posters? as in blue switch with black, and yellow switch with red?
If I find time, sure. To be honest I don't know how I feel about that though, because I thought the light yellow also worked as day and the black as night - working off of the whole "Gotham is New York at night and Metropolis is New York in the day" motif. Also to have Batman literally BE the night, and Superman be the day, as well as one being the darkest component in his poster and the other as the brightest in his, I just feel like it would lose that if reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixflight View Post
That would be great. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing what you design!
No problemo! I've just gotta think of what to do with the city scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixflight View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted here already but I found this and wanted to continue the silhouette and skyline theme!

That's pretty awesome! The flying pieces look a bit much, but it's still bloody amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikdavies15 View Post
Great visual, not 100% sold on the tag line. Has anyone suggested "World's Collide" yet?

Perhaps the word "World's" on top of "Finest" with "Collide" cutting through it?

I'm assuming the main header is Man of Steel again, or do you think they'll do a Batman story arc with different titles like Begins, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises?

Man Of Steel 2: World's Collide would be my choice if MoS is kept, as it refers to Bats/Supes but also Earth/Krypton.

No doubt already discussed but just thought it would suit the artwork here.
That's actually pretty awesome! Maybe I'll try that for the wonder woman one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat View Post
Who's Will Clash?
Hahahah

Ke tokhme sokhan ra parakandeam.
Posting Since 09/24/05 10:30 am