View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #847
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
This was posted by ЯɘvlveR in the All things Supes and Bats thread. Just posting it here because it's awesome.

With showing his arms and this will be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
It is very nice, though I think removing the plates between the shoulder and bracers would be a small change that would make her look a lot more like the character.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye1 View Post
Firstly she doesn't need a sword not sure why artists draw her with it so much. If she needs the sword adapt the 52 method.

Secondly I don't like the fact that her entire upper body is completely covered up. Her arms and shoulders don't need that armour or protection. WW is resilient. I much prefer the image posted by John-An And the boots are way to busy.
While I agree with you that some part of the character is that she can be hurt by some powerful enemies.
But I think the best way is to have a sword at her side. But I wouldn't mind the idea of the new bracelets giving her weapons. I think that is pretty much a great ancient greek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_ALL_DAY View Post
This is the best I've seen yet. If we get anything close to this I'll be one happy dude.
Seconded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I don't think so. As was mentioned before Snyder said shooting was arranged in a way to keep the suits hidden as long as possible...I think we'll see them at Comic con
I don't agree, while is possible what you've said. Snyder showed Superman suit to avoid spy pics. And I think they will show us a couple of days before shooting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post

It's not just me right...?
No, it's not just you.