View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 08:10 PM   #87
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Default Re: The Official Zack Snyder Directs Everything Thread - Part 1

Yeah, I do think that too many critics and fans just had an ax to grind with Snyder from the get-go. I think if you would have slapped another director's name on MOS, at least a few more reviews would have been positive. I can't prove this of course but I've read way too many comments online (well before this movie came out) calling Snyder a manchild and taking other shots at his abilities. And to be fair, he's has some missteps (SUCKER PUNCH). But if we're only going to judge a director by his failures then I guess Captain America: The Winter Soldier shouldn't have been given a chance because it was by the guys who did You, Me and Dupree.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote