View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 11:31 PM   #96
DACrowe
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Pa

I did not believe that rumor and knew she only had one scene (though I only recently learned it's because she only and 5 days on the set because of True Blood).

I am simply saying that yes, it could have easily been done. We saw Xavier and Magneto come back together and cooperating in DOFP's future scenes. It wasn't the focus but it is there. I think Rogue simply being present (like Storm) and having one exchange with Magneto and Xavier before going into the final fray could have been done. And I do think it would have immensely repaired her character. Because I saw X2 as the middle ground. She was stronger in X2 as she went back for Logan and saved them all in the jet at the end. X3 fumbled it.

Sorry that you disagree. But just as Xavier and Magneto's relationship was concluded in a few scenes, this also could have been done if not for apparently limited schedule restraints.

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote