View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #79
Lobo
Mmhmmm him

Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
as if those who believe she is 'miscast' would change their tunes if she proves not to be
I'm quoting this as I agree with roach. I've seen people disregard casting choices as "crap" (not just in comic movies ) and when the actor or actress proves to do well in the role and is regarded as such by the majority of the general audience and critics alike they still stubbornly stuck to the judgement they made beforehand insisting they were right. I am not pointing any fingers just something I've seen happen over and over.

As for Gal Gadot, I will wait and see how she is in the role. I'm a fan of the Fast movies, and while she wasn't asked to do much, I thought what she was asked to do, she did well enough. Is she capable of more? We'll find out. More often than not I have liked Snyder's casting decisions. I'm excited to see what she brings to the role. The role is hers, there is no reason other actresses should be being discussed for this part in this thread. If you want to talk about another choice, it can be done in the JL Catsing or other WW threads.

<o>\o/<o>\o/<o>\o/