View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 01:12 PM   #146
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!

Default Re: Tom Welling - Clark Kent/Superman : The Man Behind The Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPat View Post
I can't remember the last time I read these threads (never mind posted in them LOL) but I happened upon a nice little warm and fuzzy that I thought folks here would find interesting.

Last year Tom Welling had a small roll in the independent film, PARKLAND. Based on the book "Four Days in November," the story follows the events that immediately followed the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas Texas on November 22, 1963.

Director Peter Landesman recorded a commentary track for the DVD and had this little nugget to offer about TW as he was introducing the actors and the characters they played:
"Tom Welling is the President's bodyman - his personal bodyguard, 'Roy Kellerman.' Just a fantastically strong and powerful presence. I wanted his years of playing young Superman on Smallville aside the small screen television. I love Tom, I love his presence, I love his ferocity. And his job is so singular - it's just to protect the President's body."

So if that's the kind of typecasting Welling has had to deal with post Smallville, I'd say he's in a pretty good place.

PS: Holy shi... I've been a user here for 10 years? That's bleepin' nuts. LOL

It's been a while, hasnt it, old friend? Hope you're doing well.