View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 06:45 PM   #49
Tobias
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
Superman and Batman needs to be in the first JL IMO. Even Wonder Woman is a must. I think it could be better if we stablish them first and then when they "lost" Superman, the feeling would have more impact by far. And the interaction and each members feeling would make priceless scenes.
Again IMO the statue is not for remembering Superman or if they do BvS-JL-JL2 connected then I could see the statue at the end of JL1 but I think the most possible scenario is on gratitude of Superman acts or a Lex plan if you ask me.

I keep thinking this could be the most accurate, for the way the hand is on the statue. could be holding earth or a car, or piece of concrete simulating a house.
ITA.

All this talk of BvsS, Jl, Jl2. They may be connected for sure. SDCC I can't wait for. Its not just that BvsS leads to JL, some rumors have JL1/JL2 being connected.

BvsS, Jl1 or JL2 - I am waiting for MOS2. But that is me. Shared universe is cool but .......

Last edited by Tobias; 06-10-2014 at 06:50 PM.