View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #48
kvz5
HBIC

Default Re: You Have My Permission To Lounge

Ugh... I typed a longer response to this and I got an error when I was about to post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
He remembered when Huell was doing a unnecessary body check on Jesse back in season 4 (when Saul kept calling him to see him in his office) and then Huell did it again and it just all clicked for him.
Ah, that makes sense. You know, for a while there, I actually thought Jesse saw a Ricin cig on his pack and Walt was planning on poisoning him.

Remember that GIF I said that I thought spoiled me? It was that set of both Walt and Jesse making the video confession. I'm so glad that like the Gus thing, it turned out to be not like how I thought it would play out.

Quote:
but how are you feeling on that son of a b*** Todd so far?
Is this a spoiler? Based on what I've seen so far, he's an oveager POS beaver, which of course Walt likes because it strokes his ego.

I finished ep 12 last night so I'm planning to do 13/14 tonight and then the last two tomorrow night. This show officially ruined my social life for 3 weeks

BTW what were people thinking/feeling about Walt this season? I mean, he's brilliant and awesmoe and all that but can't imagine everyone loving him this season as much as in the previous seasons. He's done some really, really s***ty things this season. I still haven't forgiven him for Mike. It's quite amazing how in this season, he's really both the protagonist and antagonist. Granted, I'm only speaking for the episodes I've seen.

Last edited by kvz5; 06-11-2014 at 10:03 AM.
kvz5 is offline   Reply With Quote