View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #52
kvz5
HBIC

Default Re: You Have My Permission To Lounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Ah sh**...I think you have to blame me, I was the one who reblogged that. lol
Nah, it's all good. I stop spoiler tagging GIFs a week after it comes out so I can't really blame anyone for getting spoiled for shows that ended almost a year ago.

Quote:
Yeah this show for me has always been gray with almost every character. Walt, Jesse, Hank, Marie, ect ect have all broke bad, but yeah you can say Walt carries the biggest weight out of all of them especially in this season. I don't find myself actively hating on any character like some fans tend to do (Skyler gets the worst out of all them for some reason...even in season 5/6 sadly enough), i'm more fascinated with each of their character development and see the paths they've chosen and how logically it pays out.
Yep. I think that's what makes the show great. Heck, even when they're doing bad things, I actually find myself admiring them for how they did it. While I don't hate her, I'm not surprised the Skyler got some flak. Her attitude's been yo-yo-ing in each episode. It's even more apparent when you're doing a marathon. I can't keep track wit her moods.

Quote:
Nah he said he was trying to lose some weight between seasons.
Ah... I noticed the effect most on his face. He looked really, really tired.

kvz5 is offline   Reply With Quote