View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #21
DOBSON10
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Riddler Casting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
They probably wont use him for comic relief or have him interacting with batman physically. More of a behind the scenes character who is toying with Bruce's mind.

Id rather see Penguin, Joker, Hugo Strange, Freeze, Black Mask than Riddler.
I don't really want him to get into a physical confrontation with Batman, I'd just like to see him being more of a vicious character in general, for example some of his plots would have victims or destroy property in Gotham, maybe he has a couple henchmen of his own that he uses to inflict pain on his victims and/or Batman. More of a mastermind of plots, but make him a more violent character. I just don't want to see another version of him being a hokey weakling that poses no threat to anyone, cracking stupid jokes and leaving riddle boxes around to antagonize Batman. That's a pointless character to me, it serves no purpose.

I also would prefer to see Joker, Penguin, and Black Mask, Freeze is a character I wouldn't mind again as well. I wouldn't mind seeing Bane, Scarecrow or Two-Face again either despite them recently being used. But Riddler is a character I'd like to see as well, I haven't seen the character done the way I would like to see it yet and he's one of the most famous/classic villains of Batman. Don't have any interest in Hugo Strange or Mad Hatter though. Never had much interest in either of those characters, I have literally no interest at in the Mad Hatter. Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, Victor Zsasz, Clayface, Hush and Deadshot are other villains I wouldn't mind seeing, even if it's just a quick cameo or small role.

DOBSON10 is offline   Reply With Quote