View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 03:16 PM   #903
javi1024
DANGER ZONE!

Default Re: Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
I just got done reading X-Men Deadly Genesis (yeah it's from 2006, I just never got around to it) and while it is a very interesting read somehow a few things are off like Cyclops would never banish Prof. X away from the mansion, Charles was like a father to Scott, also I was shocked at Banshee dying and cool to see that the character Darwin who I thought was just a made up character for the film X-Men First Class made his first appearance here.

Now seeing as how this came out in 2006 and just goes to show how I have a lot of catching up to do I have a few questions, is Vulcan still in continuity? is Banshee alive? is Prof. X still in a wheelchair?
Vulcan is continuity. You can follow is his through Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire, Emperor Vulcan, X-Men: Kingbreaker, and War of Kings. Banshee is still technically dead, but he's been reanimated by the Apocalypse twins as one of their Horsemen in Uncanny Avengers. We don't know if he will return to the living by the end of the story. As for Xavier, House of M/Decimation was the last time he was in a wheelchair. He was up and walking around (just in case you don't already know)
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
up until he was killed in Avengers vs. X-Men

Nightcrawler: ".....British or Japanese Psylocke?"

PSN ID: Gizmo1024
playing Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Rochard, Super Street Fighter 4
javi1024 is offline   Reply With Quote