View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #57
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
In the 12 years I've been a member of this site, I've never had to block anyone, and trust me, you will not be the first. For me to take a moment to block you would suggest that somehow I can't "handle" reading your posts. And that, my dear, is simply a gross overestimation of your posts' content. LOL

If you don't like me (and others here) calling you out so often on your comments perhaps you need to reexamine what and how you're posting. If you don't care to do that, then fine--we'll all deal with it--and I'm sure you'll deal with the consequences of the feedback as well. It's all up to you boo.
Who are these people? Are they your imaginary friends? I get along with everyone but you. You are the one that has the problem with me for no reason(hence why I said if you don't like me you don't have to constantly interject your opinion or even read my thoughts). I called you out for constantly casting 30 year old women to play young versions of characters and how it is less plausible and you started ( to try and fail) to lambaste me. The only reason you got mad was because no one here was jumping on my case no matter how much you tried to make them do so. You again, are so desperate it's sad.

Deflecting by saying I don't make sense when in reality it is you doesn't make you win boo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*

Last edited by jaymes_e06; 07-04-2014 at 02:42 PM.
jaymes_e06 is offline   Reply With Quote