View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 02:59 PM   #58
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
Who are these people? Are they your imaginary friends? I get along with everyone but you. You are the one that has the problem with me (hence why I said if you don't like me you don't have to constantly interject your opinion or even read my thoughts) for no reason. I called you out for constantly casting 30 year old women to play young versions of characters and how it is less plausible and you started to (try and fail) to lambaste me. The only reason you got mad was because no one here was jumping on my case no matter how much you tried to make them do so. You again, are so desperate it's sad.

Deflecting by saying I don't make sense when in reality it is you doesn't make you win boo.
Oh. So now I'm the only poster you have run-ins with here? Really?

Jaymes, look at your posts just in the last few hours: You offended a user regarding his relationships with the women in his life. In the post above you mock me with the "imaginary friends" comment. Then you accuse me of being obsessed with you. And that's just today. But the fact is, you're often on the ropes with various users here. Do you even realize that Jaymes?

Let's be clear: I don't have a problem with you personally. I don't know you beyond the fact that you're a username on my screen. And I apologize if you feel that I am terrorizing you. I don't dislike YOU, but I may dislike some of your posted comments. As the host and creator of this thread I'm naturally keenly interested in the topic at hand. If you make a post in a debate that I disagree with, I have the right to say I feel differently. We all have that right. And there's nothing wrong with that Jaymese06: the problems arise when you start questioning my intelligence (or that of others). It's those "below-the belt" comments that gets you in trouble. And that's pretty much it.

Anyway...we need to get back on topic regarding Storm...that character is far more important than this silliness. So let's move on, shall we?

Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 07-04-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Lightning Strykez! is offline   Reply With Quote