View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #19
Super Jim
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ahab - The Horseman Famine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
I just want to throw this out there because I'm generally curious...

I hated the movie as much as the next person, but how would you guys and gals feel about Liev Schreiber returning as Victor Creed and being given a role as one of the Horsemen?

X-Men Origins Wolverine is easily one of the worst CBMs of all time. No one can argue that. But I thought it he did a great job in the movie. And while we're guessing random characters for the horsemen roles, why not throw his name in? That would also add a level of drama to the battle if Wolverine is NOT one of them (which I personally doubt he will be).
Personally I liked Schreiber in Origins, though generally I would have liked Sabertooth to be bigger.

In the comics Apocalypse made Wolverine and Sabertooth fight to see which one would end up being his Horseman Death. I could see something like that being worked in. The only drawback is whether it would take away from the overall story (if they are doing the Horsemen story and if Wolvie will be a Horseman as I've surmised).

I envision them showing us Wolverine being turned into the Horseman Death, but I don't see much more than that as far as back story for the Horsemen. Maybe it will be four characters, including Wolverine I hope, being transformed/enhanced by Apocalypse and/or his forces (Sinister/Mystique/etc.???) with Wolverine being the main Horseman.

As much as I want to see Sabertooth and Wolvie battle again, I'm not sure that this is the best movie for that to happen...

Super Jim is offline   Reply With Quote