View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #848
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Default Re: Rank the Marvel films

Quote:
ABSOLUTE FAVORITES, BEST OF THE BEST, CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:

1. X-Men Film Franchise (X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, The Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, Legion, Logan)

1. Marvel Cinematic Universe (Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's Agent Carter, Marvel's Daredevil, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Captain America: Civil War, Marvel's Luke Cage, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming)

2. The Spider-Man Trilogy (Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3)

3. the Blade Trilogy and Series (Blade, Blade II, Blade: Trinity...and Blade: The Series)

I CAN GIVE A WATCH A FEW TIMES A YEAR:

4. The Amazing Spider-Man , The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I CAN GIVE THEM A WATCH ONCE A YEAR:

5. Daredevil: Director's Cut, Elektra

6. Fantastic Four (2015)

7. Fantastic Four Films (Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)

THE REST, MAYBE WATCH ONCE A YEAR IN BITS AND PIECES:

8. Punisher, Punisher: WarZone

9. Hulk

10. Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

11. Man-Thing

Added Spider-Man: Homecoming to the MCU section... loved it. Still a tie for the X-Films and MCU, but Homecoming almost had me declare the MCU #1.

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)

Last edited by Hellion; 07-20-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: EDITS AND STUFF, YO!
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote