View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 08:25 PM   #856
Hellion
Oppa Is Here

Thumbs up Re: Rank the Marvel films

Quote:
ABSOLUTE FAVORITES, BEST OF THE BEST, CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:

1. X-Men Film Franchise (X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men: First Class, The Wolverine, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, Legion, Logan)

1. Marvel Cinematic Universe (Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel's The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel's Agent Carter, Marvel's Daredevil, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Marvel's Jessica Jones, Captain America: Civil War, Marvel's Luke Cage, Doctor Strange, Marvel's Iron Fist, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Marvel's The Defenders, Marvel's Inhumans, Thor: Ragnarok, Marvel's The Punisher)

2. The Spider-Man Trilogy (Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3)

3. the Blade Trilogy and Series (Blade, Blade II, Blade: Trinity...and Blade: The Series)

I CAN GIVE A WATCH A FEW TIMES A YEAR:

4. The Amazing Spider-Man , The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I CAN GIVE THEM A WATCH ONCE A YEAR:

5. Daredevil: Director's Cut, Elektra

6. Fantastic Four (2015)

7. Fantastic Four Films (Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)

THE REST, MAYBE WATCH ONCE A YEAR IN BITS AND PIECES:

8. Punisher, Punisher: WarZone

9. Hulk

10. Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

11. Man-Thing
added Marvel's The Punisher to the MCU section. Wow, really enjoyed the series. So far I've been enjoying the Netflix series in the order they came out but Punisher was a different beast...

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote