View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 01:46 PM   #15
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Granite
Hehe...this picture in the top left is actually a pic of Ultimate Wolverine and Ultimate Jean Grey smooching... nice try though! I love it!
Are you sure? Not that I'm doubting you, I got it off the net for my collage. But if they did alter it that's one helluva manip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Irisi
Well, one must also take into consideration what is going on at the mansion in the first place. Is Cyke in any condition to be a leader at this point? He could be a bit unstable, and Storm and Logan are the only other adults left to be in charge of anything, right? So the two may have some "quality" time together; arguing, disagreeing, getting on each other's nerves, butting heads...all the while getting to know a bit more about each other.
Great point Jan. If Scott has "checked out" mentally/emotionally due to his overwhelming grief it makes logical sense that the senior members of the team would take center stage (Xavier, Storm, Logan, etc.).

If Storm and Logan are just doing the booty-call thing I'll admit I'll be highly pissed. Sex for sex's sake would be so ridiculously reckless and would really show a lack of respect for these characters--which in Storm's case hasn't been respected from day 1.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.