View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #17
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Wire
However, you dont get the chance to see Halle and Hugh rolling around naked. Their faces are on all the promotional posters. They are both rather attractive. The women will be happy with Hugh topless and the men would be happy with seeing some Halle flesh.

Well, the current issue of Wizard magazine addresses this. It made it clear that on-line script leaks suggested that there would be rough and dirty sex scenes that would garner a soft R rating, but that such claims were borne from rabid fanboys jumping to conclusions. Kevin Fiege was quoted as saying the film will be PG-13 in the same vein as the previous films.

Avi Arad and the article also referred to this relationship as a "love story" whenever it was mentioned, not a rauncy tryst. The term "love story" suggest to me something of depth, not a replay of Monster's Ball's "Make me feeeeeelll good!!! Make me feel goooouuuugggglllldddd!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Wire
(Ps. Nice work Lightning, I've been waiting for a decent thread )
Thanks...I've got more bolts of lightning coming soon.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 08-10-2005 at 02:02 PM.