View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 09:36 PM   #117
Ashlocke
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Psylocke/Mei Melancon Thread

I was bored so I went through all of Hockeyhero's posts regarding psylocke and decided to gather them all together. I was mostly looking for the description of the "look" for the character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyhero

Guys! I have been doing extra work for XMEN 3 and we have been shooting at this set called "alcatraz" and I know for sure that there IS a Psylocke her name is Mei Melancon I don't know if she has done a lot of stuff, I looked on IMDB and it is mostly TV stuff on there but she looks really cool! This short purple hair and purple eyes and kinda strappy looking stuff on her arms. I talked to her because she came over to the extra tent and I saw the call sheet (which I am not suppose to) well, I hope you guys believe me. I didn't get to ask her any questions about the part, BUT she has some kind of asian in her and the Crimson red mark over her eye! She is probably early 20's i think it will be Totally awesome. Well let me know what you guys think or if anyone else knows anything let me know!
Quote:
Didn't mean to post 3 times, I never was on this site, I was wondering if anyone had heard anything else. Believe me or not. You will see.
Those pictures of her look like they are taken from a bad angle, I agree if I saw her just in those pictures I would not like her either. But she is tall at least 5'8and very thin but shapy. She is very hot and I don't usually go for asian girls but I don't think she is full asian. Those pictures don't do her justice I promise you guys are not going to be dissapointed. I was working as a stunt double/extra for awhile and I wrapped this week. Ask me a question and if it doesn't point who I am I will answer. I have always loved psylocke and right when she came in I could tell that is who she was her outfit was so great.
Quote:
From what I remember she had a purple or black corset? is that what it is called? The thing that makes a girls waist look really small and hourglass and she also had leather straps on her arms, they might of been tied, a brown shirt underneath and her stomach showing and motorcyle boots it was hard to tell because it was dark what color they were and a black necklace. She had a tattoo mark on her neck too I think the asian guy had one on the back of his head. It is called the Omega mark I think but don't quote me. It looks like a horseshoe. A lot of the different mutants had them pasted on them. She came in with the supermodel girl and was hanging out for a little while. I have only worked on second unit so I only got to see some stuff. One scene they were running really fast and some of the soldier extra's had to get out of the way. There were also cars being fired in the air, one day. I think Magneto is throwing them. There are about 100 extras it seems like.
Quote:
That Tweedy girl looks a lot older then the girl that I saw. You know when you see someone in person it is just different, she was really funny jocking around with that Omyhr girl. When I saw the imdb photo I dont think it did her justice. maybe there will more pictures somewhere of her. The only thing is that her hair looked cool in the front cause it was all piecy but I thought it was too short in the back I wish it was a little longer. it was black and purple. Well, i wont say any more.

Thanks Hockeyhero!!!

Last edited by Ashlocke; 12-31-2005 at 10:29 PM.
Ashlocke is offline   Reply With Quote