View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 03:37 AM   #103
BareKnucklez
Banned User

Talking Re: New Superman Returns Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentok
Actually fan approval gets better with each set of pictures that get released. But you have never let facts get in your way before.

Video diaries.
Set reports.
Film footage.
Teaser trailer.
Pictures - Leaked/Official/Promotional.
Merchendise.
Magazine articles.
Magazine covers.
Video game Teaser.
Cast and crew interviews.
Singer and Brandon appearing at Comic shows.

Its alot more than the X3 fans have. Its more than we got for the first two X-Men films. Its more than we get for 99% of films in production.

Your opinion...

Thats your opinion... and looking through the thread you are in the minority.

I love the fact that you claim that everyone is so against the film yet you ignore the fact that there has not been ONE SINGLE BAD WORD from anyone who has seen the comic con footage. What do they say?

"Stunning"

"Perfect"

"They 'get' Superman, they really do"

"Beautiful"

You claim that WB are scared of the fans and are holding everything back, yet we have had a huge ammount of information given to us. They dont have to give us a damn thing.

The trailer is out in march/april. Three months before the film hits. There is nothing unusual about that. Many films choose to leave the Trailer until a later release date.

lol it's time like these that I get reminded of the conversation about "Truth" in Return of the Jedi... Because what you say might be TRUE... from a certain point of view...

By the way im not going to argue that most of that was MY OPINION... So don't try to argue back because were all allowed to have one.

Now any lady here down for Filthy Ramirez??

Last edited by BareKnucklez; 03-02-2006 at 03:43 AM.