View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 05:48 AM   #41
FieryBalrog
Side-Kick

Default Re: How'd you become an X-fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb182
I used to read the X-Men comics back in the day... I distinctly remember the Mutant Massacre and the first time Apocalypse showed up. But except for developing a lifelong fondness for Wolverine and Nightcrawler, I more or less dropped them and any interest in comics for years.

Then the first two movies came out, and reeled me back in to the point where I'm now trying to read all the comics I missed.

As for the cartoons, I liked Evolution, but I could never really get into the 90's X-Men cartoons. I didn't like the voices, mostly; hardly any of the characters sounded the way I imagined them in my head. It's a small thing, but it's been hard to get past...
yeah, I didn't like the voices that much either. I remember being not that impressed by the show. My favorite part of the show was the introduction with the music and the characters showing the powers, that kicked ass.