Captain America
Thor
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Giant Man
Wasp
Vision

I'd definitely go with the JLA on this one. The Avengers isn't an all-star team like the JLA is in my opinion. The prime x-factor with the Avengers I think would have to be the qualities of Thor and Scarlet Witch. Both being magic beings they would pose a problem for Superman who is definitely the quarterback of the opposing squad (lest J'onn keeps them busy, then they're all in big trouble). Location would also play an important role because if it was anywhere near a body of water (New York, Metropolis, California coast), then Aquaman is definitely a few notches above the others on the food chain (he's always underestimated, too). In the end, though, I just don't see the Avengers pulling it out on this one due to the Flash's raw speed, Wonder Woman's fierce nature, and Batman's intelligence. As much as I hate always hearing about it, Batman is never unprepared to deal with a threat (even if he's thinking on the fly). The only way that Batman could be nullified is if Stark can invent some kind of gadget or weapon to deal with his foes. This is a damn tough question, though, because so many variables could determine the victory. If you're just talking about some kind of straight-up fight though, the mathematics spell doom for the Avengers, to me anyway.

Ross Webster - President & CEO of Webscoe Industries
KaptainKrypton is offline   Reply With Quote