View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 02:38 PM   #22
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Default Re: Justice League Vs Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Melo
Someone needs to re-read Superman/Batman to see how they handle large groups lol.
I have read Superman/Batman. And I know that when the fight between them and the president's group was badly written. Superman should not have been able to dispatch with Green Lantern that easily.

Quote:
Didn't say he was, not sure how the statement is applicable. Batman has hundreds of actual weapons and distractions to choose from.
No he doesn't. Not on him, anyway. His belt only has twelve pouches.

Quote:
Superman is almost as fast as the Flash and WAY faster than Quicksilver or anyone else in the Avengers, FF4 or X-Men.
Overpower Supes, lol, that's a good one. You'd think they'd have done that with the Hulk years ago... but no, the Avengers hired out Spiderman to take on the Hulk when it came down to it.
1) Superman is not almost as fast as The Flash. At his fastest speed, Superman would still look like a statue to The Flash moving at his fastest speed.

2) The Avengers didn't hire out Spider-Man. They were considering him for membership, and a test of his skills was to see how well he would fare against The Hulk.

3) Thor is on The Hulk's level in terms of strength, and has more than a few other abilities that give him an advantage.

Quote:
Naw, don't buy it. If phoenix is there then they have a shot. Without, it's just more cannon fodder. FF4... seriously, they have trouble handling water tube traps that Dr. Doom throws at them.
And I'm sure the League would have trouble with Dr. Doom aswell. If the Pheonix is there, then the League would definately get owned. She's much more powerful than the League.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
The Question is offline   Reply With Quote