View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:46 PM   #44
saint sinner x
Side-Kick

Default Re: Justice League Vs Avengers

Thor is stronger than superman and faster than superman and Thor is trained in the arts of war, being a superbly skilled warrior, highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, swordsmanship, and hammer throwing. Also for those of you who thinks superman can take him down just have this in mind that thor As the son of Odin and Gaea, Thor's strength, endurance and resistance to injury are greater than the vast majority of his superhuman race. He is extremely long-lived (though not completely immune to aging), immune to conventional disease, and highly resistant to injury. His flesh and bones are several times denser than a human's.
As Lord of Asgard, Thor possesses the Odinforce, which enables him to tap into the near-infinite resources of cosmic and mystical, enhancing all of his abilities. With the vast magical power of the Odinforce, Thor was able to even dent Captain America’s shield with Mjolnir. That's right he was able to dent Captain America's so called undestructable shield. I also forgot to mention that he moves at the speed of light and can conjure thunderbolts and remember superman is not as fast as the speed of light just in case some of you don't know how fast is speed of light well speed of light is about 180,000 miles per second that means if i'm in new york and your in pennsylvania i can get to you in 1second.

"Now, longly hearts and Sunday School teachers like to say that the rain is the tears of God. But God doesn't bother to cry on Gotham. This rain? If it comes from Him...it's not His tears."
saint sinner x is offline   Reply With Quote