View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 12:49 AM   #26315
Bishop2
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Cyclops/marsden Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lex Luthor
I agree.

Obviously, I'm one of the few people who actually likes her. I love how she belittles everyone and is a ***** most of the time. Okay, Emma sleeps with Scott and comes off as a **** most of the time. So, what? I think her character is interesting and she's one of my favourite X-Men.

Jean's dead. It's time to move on. I'm liking her in Astonishing X-Men and New X-Men so far.
I actually don't think she comes off as a ***** OR a ****. Scott's the only guy she's ever been involved with in the last, oh, 20 years of freaking comics, and she's expressed a lot of guilt over how their relationship began. She even tried to apologize to Jean and be honest with her about how she screwed up when Jean first found out about it.

Jean's response? Mind-raping Emma, leaving her in the infirmary for weeks and leaving her emotionally and mentally screwed up for months after. Yes folks, Emma Frost gets the moral high ground.

Let's not forget that Emma was a hero who led Generation X for years long before she ever got involved with Cyclops. And even then, I loved her. She had snarky wit, but also cared DEEPLY about the kids under her care and racked herself with guilt whenever anything happened to them.

Emma only seems like a ***** towards Kitty, and that's because Kitty's a RELENTLESS ***** to her.