View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 08:42 AM   #35
ntcrawler
Side-Kick

Default Re: Where has Scott Summers gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya
Yeah, that would be the result of internalizing the energies from his eyes. What happens is she got so caught up in those great lookin blue eyes for the first time that she loses concentration and POW*
She looked and acted (body language, speech, etc) like someone who's been staying up all night studying for final exams. Swollen features, bags under eyes, looks dazed and confused. Her movements are slow and her voice and speech are slow and subdued. If you've ever done that too, you know the feeling. Your mind feels as foggy as the weather at Alkali Lake. You can breeze through the exam but can't remember the name of your favorite song. Then when you drive home you remember the name of the song, and suddenly realize your car is about to run off the road.
I think the same could apply here. She gets caught up so much in Scott's eyes and on them kissing each other that her mind slips and she forgets what she was doing. Towards the end she opens her eyes with a look of alarm. "OMG! I forgot I about his optic beams!"

End result? Pretty much what you have in your comic illustration, Vilya

Jean: Mom says the only way I can cook is over a bunsen burner.

Last edited by ntcrawler; 07-18-2006 at 08:50 AM.
ntcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote