View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #90
ntcrawler
Side-Kick

Default Re: Where has Scott Summers gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniella
I will say no more of it... you'll have to read the story... I will try to be quickly in my translation, but I can't promise anything...

Dany
Hey Dany don't hold us in suspense too long! I look forward to reading it! It amazez me already how many stories have been published. I'm big into the fanfic community for this and other movies. Usually when a movie comes out, you see fanfics that either fill in missing scenes or show how the story continues. But this time there is a very large number of stories that actually rewrite or change what happens in the movie to fix the atrocities, it's really amazing. So far I found at least a dozen alternate X3 stories (I'm working on 2 myself), as well as - get this - 2 full length novels that have already been published online showing an alternate X3. I highly recommend them. Both authors are taking a much different look at the events, but at the sime time it's clear how much better researched and thought out they are, both do a great job of answering the questions and lose ends that X2 left behind, as well as showing the true strengths and courage of the characters that X3 seemed to lack.

Jean: Mom says the only way I can cook is over a bunsen burner.
ntcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote