View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:42 PM   #42
Duncan MacLeod
Join Date: May 2003
Location: I move around a bit
Posts: 53
Default Re: Iron Man pics/covers


I'm reasonably sure you're joking here but on the chance that you aren't I'll explain.

Parkerized is a type of finish found on some firearms. It has a pebbled texture, is a drab grey/green in color, and looks just terrible. If you had ever seen a parkerized firearm you'd understand the reference.

Duncan MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote