kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Or he forgot his keys lol

"ALFREDDDDDddddd!"

Who enters at the front door anyway? Don't people usually enter through the garage now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
I'm still seeing Anne...all the twitter chatter from the time that was filmed by the natives there near Wollaton was Anne Hathaway was there. Nothing about Marion...although we have to figure Cotillard and Hardy have had to film scenes together (outside the museum ball and the Gotham City Hall, anyway, I mean as outright villains by themselves--like the hospital scene with The Joker and Two-Face) and we have nothing concrete as where those were filmed or if Cotillard and Neeson filmed together at all in June. Or if it is yet to happen or even planned at all. So there are gaps in the knowledge right there.
It depends I guess on when they plan to reveal the Miranda twist. If they plan to reveal it until the end then it's possible that there will be no shared Tate/Bane scenes (outside of the party scene with everyone) until the city hall scene where she reveals herself to be working with him. Unless they do flashbacks?