View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #204
JackWhite
Third Man

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 2

I'm sure a lot of us here own the entire trilogy a few times over, thanks to double-dipping. Whether it be due to upgrading from DVD to Blu Ray, or already owning BB/TDK but buying them all over again to get TDKR with the first trilogy boxset that came out last Christmas. I already double dipped with both BB/TDK and if I buy the UCE of the trilogy that will bring me into triple dipping territory.

So what I'm getting at is, what are the features that this "Ultimate Collectors Edition" has to have for you to purchase it? I'm thinking it had better include at least two of these:

- Director's commentary/Main cast commentary for all three films.
- New transfers for both BB and TDK.
- Previously unreleased BTS footage, like the Bat-pod stunt from TDKR that recently surfaced.
- Some form of a trilogy retrospective like "Ending The Knight" on TDKR Blu Ray.

These two are most likely a no go, but could be a big deal if Chris caved in:

- Bonus scenes from all three films, but most importantly from TDKR. Bane's origin scene is the main one that comes to mind.
- TDKR: The extended cut. Obviously extremely doubtful, but it's definitely something that would be gratefully accepted.

Add anymore that you guys feel would make the boxset worthwhile.

JackWhite is offline   Reply With Quote