View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #29
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,079
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I'm bringing this new system to it's knees!

Fight the power!!!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline