View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #32
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,080
Default Re: Dungeons And Flagons 2: Electric Boogaloo

I want to say Cornell is friends with Simone, but I could be thinking of someone else. Either way, I trust Cornell with B&R if Bane shows up. (Oh **** me, I just realized that Bane could be in 'Batman & Robin'...again!)

Morrison...could either be epically good or epically bad (somehow, he can even manage to pull off both)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline