View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #920
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
Someone mentioned they can't make Flash wouldn't look right and Green Lantern was untouchable (might have been a different thread, I was browsing quick). I don't believe either of those things, but if they were true, why not explore different possibilities?
Yeah, don't think it was this thread. But I don't believe that. They can make Flash look fantastic.

I don't think they should explore other characters though, to replace them. Im not interested in seeing Green Arrow, Hawkman or Aquaman replace them or in the first movie. MM or Cyborg could be an addition to the first movie but not replacements.

If you cant do Flash properly then they shouldn't even be messing with a Justice League movie. Because if you cant do Flash well, then they sure as hell wont be able to do the rest well either, including the villains.

"Lets make one thing very clear here - Nolan's films are as faithful an adaptation as there is. It pays homage to its source material, remains true to its characters and above all else places the story first and foremost." - jmc