View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #830
Van Petrol
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Wenger also had less money to build with though in fairness, this is the first summer he's extended himself in the market. Truth is we both tend to err on the side of extreme caution with out teams prospects lol, we'll see come the end of the season but just from an outside point of view I feel Ar4senal are the strongest they have been in nearly a decade as a unit.
True, but I would have expected our sides, notably some of the stronger ones (i.e. in 2007-2008 and then 2010-2011) to have put up a better fight (mentality-wise), considering we were doing pretty well throughout, only to implode at the last knockings. The 'apparent' experience should have really come into play, and paid divends, especially in those instances, I feel.

Quote:
Podolski left, Ozil as the #10 and Cazorla right with Ramsey and Arteta in the CM roles when everyone is fit?
Unfortunately, it's likely to be Cathorla at left wing, Ozzy in #10 role and Wall-E at right wing. Arteta and Ramsey are likely to be the CM's, with Flaminina filling in, and/or rotating.