View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #413
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
Still waiting for their cancellation. It would be awesome if they released few direct-to-video animated films that weren't related to this series. They have the animation rights, and its Marvel, so why aren't they doing something great with Spider-Man?! I just want to bang my head on the table every time I think about this show being a replacement for Spectacular Spider-Man. Such an embarrassment.
They are it's called Ultimate Spider-Man. The show is already getting a third season. If they want to keep making more they will.

This show wasn't a replacement for Spectacular Spider-Man. The TV rights reverted back to Marvel. Sony owns Spectacular Spider-Man. They couldn't use it anymore. Them's the breaks.

Get over it dude. Was Batman: Brave and The Bold better than B:TAS and TNBA? No it ****ing wasn't! It was still a fun show in its own right. Spectacular Spider-Man wasn't a better show than the 1990's series.

Not everything can be like Spectacular Spider-Man.

Quote:
>sees new post on the Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread
>clicks on it in hope to see an announcement of its cancellation
>no such announcement whatsoever
>
>cycle continues
You're going to be waiting a long time. Spectacular Spider-Man is never coming back.

- CM Punk