View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #30
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Default Re: 2012 NFL Thread: Football's Fabulous Final Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
I personally feel that Tim Tebow is going to be playing in the NFL next season and it might not be at the quarterback position.
I was thinking that too, but have there ever been any real successes of converting a QB to something else in the NFL? He's not exactly the best runner despite how strong he is. Short yardage maybe...if they can't find someone better? It's weird because it's like feeling obligated to use him as something.

I remember when my brother used to tell me when he was in college that he has a geologically long wind-up to his throw...and I thought he was exaggerating. Then I actually saw him...and it was like "Holy Sh..." followed by stunned laughter. It's one thing to have an outright ugly motion like Rivers, but he at least gets it off fast enough and can get it out there. Tebow is like watching slow-motion with that pull-back.

Young Phillip Rivers and Dad:

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)

Last edited by KalMart; 01-14-2013 at 11:56 PM.
KalMart is offline   Reply With Quote