View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #9
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Default Re: Your Top 20 Quotes from the X-Men Movies

Charles Xavier: I feel a great swell of pity for the poor fool who comes to that school... looking for trouble.

Mystique: People like you were the reason i was afraid to go to school as a child

Magneto: I'm sorry, my dear. You're not one of us anymore.

Magneto: I will bring you hope, old friend, and I ask only one thing in return - don't get in my way.

Charles Xavier: Mankind is not evil, just... uninformed.

Magneto: You "homo sapiens" and your guns!

Magneto: I first saw her in 1949. America was going to be the land of tolerance. Peace.
Rogue: Are you going to kill me?
Magneto: Yes.
Rogue: Why?
Magneto: Because there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace. Not here, or anywhere else.

Nightcrawler: Then why not stay in disguise all the time? You know, look like everyone else.
Mystique: Because we shouldn't have to.

Wolverine: Got any beer?
Bobby: This is a school.
Wolverine: So that's a "no"?
Bobby: Yeah, that's a "no."
Wolverine: Got anything other than chocolate milk?

William Stryker: Well, my wife, in the end... she took a power drill to her left temple in an attempt to bore the images out. My boy, the great illusionist.

Pyro: So, they say you're the bad guy.
Magneto: Is that what they say?

Pyro: You know all those dangerous mutants you hear about in the news? I'm the worst one.

Jean Grey: Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, they don't bring him home; they marry the good guy.

Wolverine: You picked the wrong house, bub.

Magneto: Charles Xavier did more for mutants than you will ever know. My single greatest regret is that he had to die for our dream to live.

Erik Lehnsherr: I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

Charles Xavier: Listen to me very carefully, my friend: killing Shaw will not bring you peace.
Erik Lehnsherr: Peace was never an option.

Moira MacTaggert: I'm going to use an asset the CIA didn't issue me.

Sebastian Shaw: Protecting your fellow mutants? That's a noble gesture. Feels good. Adapt to this.

Yashida: Eternity can be a curse... a man can run out of things to live for.

Yukio: When I was five, I knew how my own parents would die... and I watched it happen from the back seat...

Logan: Really? You're gonna try and talk tough standing there in your red underwear?... You have ten words... TEN words... to explain to me why YOU, the Minister of Justice, would want your fiancée killed by the Yakuza. And if I don't like what you say, you're goin' through that window!
Noburo: You haven't the faintest idea of what is going...
[Logan punches Noburo]
Logan: How many words was that?
Yukio: Nine.
Logan: Nine... You have one word left

Shingen Yashida: What kind of monster are you?
Logan: The Wolverine!

Blade • X-MenSpider-ManBlade 2X-Men 2HULKSpider-Man 2Iron ManX-Men First ClassThorCaptain America: The First AvengerThe Amazing Spider-ManThe WolverineX-Men Days of Future PastGuardians of the GalaxyDEADPOOL • LOGAN

Last edited by CyclopsWasRight; 10-02-2013 at 08:31 AM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote