Harlekin
Business

Default Re: The Supernatural War RPG Season I IC/Game thread

I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride,
With sword and pistol by my side.
Many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade
Many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade

The city of Lawton, Oklahoma.

The man walked along the snow-covered streets. His appearance, the fedora hat, the long trench coat, was startling, but not too out of the ordinary. Passer-by’s thought of him as either a vagrant or Matrix/Indiana Jones wannabe and paid him no heed. The anonymity despite his appearance pleased the man.

He had arrived in the city last night and had noted a distinct lack of vampires. It seemed that here in America, the vampires hid. They didn’t make themselves as known as they had in Mexico. Now, Mexico, that had been a tough place. One bar in particular, just clear of the border, had provided him trouble. He’d never forget, as if he could with all of his scars, about the place called “the Titty Twister”.

But if vampires really were more cultured in America, than this definitely meant the man would have to speed up his journey to New York. He’d get out of Lawton by the night and get back on Route 62 as fast as possible. He could be in New York in just a few days. The man had smiled at the thought. In fact, he hoped the rumours were true, that the vampires in America had built a structured, centralized and highly elite organization, because it would provide a challenge.

And he liked a challenge.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote