View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #7
Climperoonie
A God Named Sparkles?

Default Re: The Supernatural War RPG Season I IC/Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman_prb View Post
Shrike walked down the dark deserted street, where a foul wind was blowing litter around in little circles. He leant heavily on his cane, and looked like a particularly weak old man, with grey hair tied back in a pony tail. His long cape billowed about him, as he made his way to a grey concrete building on the street corner. The buildings windows were borded up with planks of wood, and covered in graffiti. Shrike looked at it with distaste, before entering the building.

He hobbled up the rickety staircase, which smelt faintly of blood and gore. The tapping of his cane on the stone floor repeated over and over again like a drum beat. Eventually he reached the top of the staircase and entered a delapidated room, where blood covered the walls, and littered the floor. Shrike heard a faint shuffling in one corner.

"Shuck? Shuuuck?" he called out in a sing song voice.

"Come out little Shuck. Come and talk to me. Why have you been hiding Shuck? Why don't you come out and play anymore?" Shrike said. Through the gloom he saw a fast moving human form.

"Ah Shuck...how the mighty have fallen...So, taking on the form of a, what did you call them, 'Vapid waste of perfectly good flesh', Shuck?" Shrike shouted into the gloom.
SHUCK
That's it. I snap and leap at Shrike, turning from Human to Werewolf in a splitsecond. I take him by suprise, pushing him to the ground.

"Hrnn, fallen, have I? What about you, Shrike?" I snarl at him. "Being stupid enough to accidently give me the power to add others to my race? The Werewolves are almost as many as the Vampires!"

I throw back my head in a maniacle howl of laughter.