View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #956
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
On another note, I'm still hoping that we'll get a moment that "Hopefuldreamer" had mentioned about awhile back where we get to see the intensity that can be displayed when a person looks like (to both themselves and the audience) they're about to be killed within an event and that they really convey the sense that all hope is lost, along with the necessary fear presented within their eyes, only for Superman to make that last minute rescue. This would be another great way to further exhibit on how Superman represents hope to people and could be one hell of a visual experience on screen.
That would be too close to perfect... I have a good feeling about this movie but I'm not going to set myself up for what you've just mentioned. I would love to feel that. I have yet to see that in any super hero movie. Those are very hard emotions to conger. Trust me. Very hard. But it would set it apart from any other movie out there.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow