View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #38
marvelrobbins
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: How powerful will Jean be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessOfDeath View Post
I'd like to see Jean again but not having seen DOFP yet and knowing the ending, I hope Singer and co don't screw her up. She was fine in X1 but great in X2... So...thing I'm worried about is are we going to see most of the original cast in this movie? Like...how far will they go to keep the cast intact to a certain extent until they had enough? Famke is getting up there...and so is Hugh...James is still young but he's getting up there too. As much as I want to see the old cast back for more X-films, I feel its time the rights for X-men reverts back to Marvel so Marvel can at least start fresh with new blood. But that as hell not going to happen in our life time. I understand X-Men is fox's baby at this time but one way or another, Fox needs to learn to let that go. It's always been Marvel's baby and its time for them to do their character's justice!
Oh jesus Fox just returning rights to Disney In what world would a major studio that just passed 700 Million WW just turn them over for nothing to rival studio

Fox which bought film rights to X-Men in 1990's when Disney had no Intrest In marvel and helped revive the genre with first X-Men after the kiddie and campy B&R all but killed it needs to let go of X-men

X-Men always being marvel's baby that's a joke. No X-Men animated shows since Anime In 2011.They are killing off the most popular
X-Man wolverine In Comics.Yeah that shows how much they value X-Men.
Rumor is marvel will reboot the comic universe without X-Men and mutants.
Covers for marvel's 75th annivsary without X-Men on it.

As for the claim only disney would do X-Men justice that's matter of debate.X-Men is more than just being in colorful costumes.

marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote