View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #706
SHIELD Director Coulson
Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
Aren't LatinoReview the first to bring the GOTG connection post credit news first online?
They even had dialogue and everything for their completely fictional "after-credits" scene. Pretty sure El Maybe is the one who had even earlier said that the post-cred scene would involve Ant-Man squaring off against Radioactive Man. Poor El Maybe --- he's just throwing darts in the dark now, hoping *anything* will stick.

Devil's advocate time: suppose *this* time El Maybe's got it right, and the post-cred *is* this anti-climactic (deconstructive?) "shrink" scene. I think what's missing here is the actual monologue from Tony. Whatever he's droning on about is likely to be the hint at whatever this scene is supposed to, well, hint at. Not to mention it might hint at a Hulk sequel, after all.

(Sidebar: over at The Site Which Shall Not Be Named, I was lol-lolling at the hosers over there trying to say that Banner's "I'm not *that* kind of doctor" line is a clear reference to Dr. Strange. News flash, CBM kiddies: Dr. Strange isn't *that* kind of doctor, either. )

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014