View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #829
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Petrol View Post
That is true, but I still don't think that should really be any excuse. Wenger is a top coach and should be able to handle those kinds of multiple threats, rather than relying on flourishing against weaker and less competition. Yeah, you're probably right, but I do think United could push closer than just for the top 4.
Wenger also had less money to build with though in fairness, this is the first summer he's extended himself in the market. Truth is we both tend to err on the side of extreme caution with out teams prospects lol, we'll see come the end of the season but just from an outside point of view I feel Ar4senal are the strongest they have been in nearly a decade as a unit.

Quote:
Agreed, I'm looking forward to him and Ozil linking up.
Podolski left, Ozil as the #10 and Cazorla right with Ramsey and Arteta in the CM roles when everyone is fit?