View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #63
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,081
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - - - Part 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
As in they are no longer doing Megaman-related stuff? Or they've just been putting out crappy stuff?
Last I heard, they had no plans to do anymore Megaman games.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline