View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #328
herolee10
No More Miracles

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
As a huge Superman fan I will always be biased towards him, and I much rather have a MOS 2 before JL than any other hero. Just introduce another hero in MOS 2 in a supporting role and maybe even allude to others.
I agree with most of that; I mean Superman has always been my favorite hero for as long as I can remember, and I've been dying to see him have his own successful franchise, especially after so many failed and disappointing attempts.

Be that as it may, I still wouldn't want to see another hero appear in any way for any of his solos. It's one thing to allude to them in his solo films, but another thing to have one of them there, and it could easily become another "Iron Man 2" type of scenario. If they introduced any other hero in his solo films, I'd prefer if it'd be someone from the "Superman family" (Superboy, Supergirl, Steel, etc) instead.

And yeah, i definitely want a MOS 2 before a JLA film, with MOS 2 not being treated as a direct lead in to JL like Iron Man 2 was for the Avengers.