View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #268
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Iron Man 3 vs Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Completely agree. Before, I would've thought IM3 was easily going to be the better film, but having seen it, I don't think it would be that difficult for MOS to beat it in that department. I don't know about the box office. But as far as the film quality, all MOS needs to do is play it fairly straight and avoid any gimmicky twists and it will easily be better. Unless of course General Zod

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
turns out to be just an out-of-work actor who isn't even Kryptonian at all and there's someone else behind it all. I don't see something like that happening when so much depends on MOS being successful and critically received by both fans and the general audience.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Zod is actually Brainiac

Sorry to ruin it for you

But the way I see it, at this point, Iron Man 3 will win the Box Office, Man of Steel will be the better film. Man of Steel will do great in the Box Office, but not MCU caliber. That's extremely rare and special. As for film quality, what Iron Man 3 wasn't rare and special at all. Man of Steel could be that, from a quality standpoint, thanks to Christopher Nolan.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote