View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #424
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman Vs Superman: can't we find a better title than that? Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
If the next film is going to in fact be a WF stand-alone with just token connections to MOS then Batman vs Superman is perfect from a marketing standpoint.

Most of the excitement over the film and talk about it on the net centers on Batman - who will play him, what will his character be like, will they use a loose adaption of Miller's work etc.

WB is surely picking this up and it naturally will lead to a more Bat-centric film over time. If this moves from a stand-alone WF to really a Batman film I'd suggest this title:

The Dark Knight Rises Again

It will upset some fans but make more fans happy as Batman is much more popular. Some have already proposed that title for the film.

Practically speaking, the next film has to do huge at the BO to get to JL shortly after WF. That is the goal and will lead to solo Flash, WW, GL films etc. which is what fanboys have been waiting on for a long time.

How do you maximize the BO?

Build up connections to Nolan and TDKR hence calling it The Dark Knight Rises Again would be a brilliant marketing move.
Congratulations. You have CLEARLY outdid your own TROLLISMS's. Took awhile, but you did it. Keep going, Tobias. Get to that next level. YOU-CAN-DOOOO-ITTTTT

Suicide Squad : 2
Wonder Woman: 3
Justice League
Aquaman