View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #877
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Default Re: Ultimate Spider-Man animated series discussion thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Not surprised. It's not happening as long as Joey Q is there. Maybe he was afraid its chances of success could overshadow Slott's crappy overrated run on The Amazing Spider-Man which Quesada personally loves.
I like the current run by Slott, it's one of the few good sources of fiction in comic form running these days, he knows his work and does a pretty good job with it
Not without issues, but it's almost the best status quo in Spider-Man's history (before Superior), all it lacks is Spider-Man having MJ as his wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiguy2 View Post
I think this show is my favorite Spidey show of them all and I grew up on MTV/Spectacular so you can't say anything like "Go watch spectacular instead of this garbage" because I really wasn't a huge fan. Thought it was overrated and rewatched it recently on Crackle and I've just finished the first 3 seasons of 90s Spidey on Netflix.
I sure hope you like TSSM more now, it's the best Marvel show to date, even better than the Avengers show
I'm not going to tell you not to enjoy this new show, it's mediocre, but I still enjoy it (guilty pleasure), even after my strong disappointment of the Lizard episode

YOUTUBE
Michael Keaton's Batman is the ASMR master of superheroes.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.