View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #454
Crockett
With Teeth

Default Re: Telltale's The Walking Dead

This ****ing game, I swear.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I felt so bad cutting of Lee's arm, by the time I chose to go through with it I realized it'd be too late, I feel bad for him to spend his last hours with one arm and moving heaven and earth to save Clementine.

Initially Kenny wasn't going to follow me back at ep. 4 but that plan changed when Vernon and his group stole the boat, my Lee and him had our differences back when I usually sided with Lilly but damn it if he didn't redeem himself spending his last minute putting Ben out of his misery and fighting off the hoard. He went out a hero.

My heart sank when I recognize the car outside the hotel, I ****ing hate the stranger, yes I did steal his supplies but when you're in that situation, we needed to survive, even if that resort to stealing. Also him pinning other reasons for putting Clem in danger I just chalk it up to trying to find justifications for kidnapping Clem, my only regret is not killing the ****er, I would've left him to be a walker, considering that'd be a worse fate than death.

When it comes to Lee's last moment with Clem it was just...it was building up to this moment but it was superbly executed, I had a lump in my throat when I chose to say I'll miss you to Clem, goddamn. I hope she'll be ok.

I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for Telltale creating one of the most immersive and memorable experience of this year, nothing I've played really comes close to making me care about any character like I did with Lee & Clementine. Excited to see where they'll take the series next, they definitely have their work cut out for them in terms of topping season 1.