View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #360
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I pronounce it like Jack + uhuh + wha. I add an swe u, which doesn´t sound like "you" but more like the "u" in "huh"

English isn´t my native language so I have like political imunity on that statement. It´s like: Anything you say can not and will not be used against you in the court of law. That´s how I roll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
That's why I hated it. Black Widow just doesn't trike Loki into giving her information.

And again, Loki was talking about the Hulk. I ask again, "you're a monster" "no, you brought the monster", yes, he refers to Hulk, but how does that reveal his intention was to "unleash" the hulk, when he said "what", I felt like he didn't even plan for that, and that she gave him the idea right there.
It´s not only about the actual words comming out. The tone, look in the eyes, smile, expression or even how you position you head or hand can indicate/give information about the actual message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfvPTo6HKzU take a look and you will see what I mean

Last edited by Mightyally; 08-15-2013 at 05:29 PM.